Updated Thursday August 15, 2019 by Butch Rosier.
2019 Referee Test
Click on this link
Forms & Documents
2019 - CYC Adult and Youth Soccer Referees Needed
The South Central CYC is in need of Soccer Referees for the upcoming fall soccer season.
The requirements for NEW referees for this PAID position are as follows:
- 14 years years of age by August 1, 2019
- Attend one of the classroom training clinic sessions. Sessions will be held at Sacred Heart - Valley Park (use gym entrance, session will be held in the Great Hall) on Wed 7/24 and Sun 8/4 from 6-10pm and also at St. Gabriel (cafeteria) on Wed 8/14 from 6-10pm.
- Attend field training on EITHER Sat 8/3 OR Sat 8/17 from 9-10:30am at Memorial field in Webster Groves (corner of S. Elm and E. Glendale)
- Bring Cash/Check/Credit Card to purchase referee jersey/pealess whistle and lanyard/data wallet w/ pad and red and yellow cards. 3 stripe referee socks will also be available for purchase.
- Receive a passing score on the 2019 Soccer Official's Test (minimum of 28 out of 35 questions correct)
- Referees 18 years of age must meet additional archdiocesan requirements http://www.cycstl.net/officials
RETURNING referees must also receive a passing score on the 2019 Soccer Official's Test and are encouraged to attend a classroom clinic and on field training. Classroom clinic is required for returning referees that do not receive a passing score on the official's test.
2019 pay scale: $20/game for K-4, $25/game for 5/6th grade and $30/game for 7th/8th grade games.
To register contact Referee Coordinator Melanie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (314) 783-6249.