Updated Monday August 29, 2016 by Butch Rosier.
Forms & Documents
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 7/14/2016 09:13 AM, THERE IS A NEW VERSION OF THE TEST. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THIS VERSION IS SUBMITTED. QUESTIONS 1 AND 5 HAVE BEEN UPDATED.
WE'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED TESTS ALREADY.
2016 - Soccer Referees Needed/Returning Referees Training
The South Central CYC is in need of Soccer Referees for the upcoming fall soccer season.
The requirements for NEW referees for this PAID position are as follows:
- You must be 14 years old by August 1, 2016
- Attend classroom clinic on either Wed 7/27 or Sun 8/14 at Sacred Heart – Valley Park from 6 - 9pm.
- Attend the field training on Wed 8/17 from 6-8pm at St. Gerard Majella
- Bring Cash/Check/Credit Card in the amount of $31 to purchase referee jersey/pealess whistle and lanyard/data wallet w/ pad and red and yellow cards. 3 stripe referee socks will also be available for purchase for $6.
- Receive a score of 92% or above on the 2016 Soccer Official's Test
- Referees 18 years of age must meet additional archdiocesan requirements.
RETURNING referees must also receive a score of 92% or above on the 2016 Soccer Official's Test and are encouraged to attend a classroom clinic and on field training. Classroom clinic is required for returning referees that score <92% on the official's test.
to download the referee test. It must be submitted by 8/12.